- The father, mother, or child must be a UAE National.
- The child must have a diagnosis of autism.
- The child must be of an appropriate age & gender.
Application and Admission Procedure
- The family should register with the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge.
(ADEK) Students of Determination Office.
- If ADEK determines that the child appears appropriate for the MRC-NECC program, MRC-NECC will arrange a screening/intake assessment with the child and family. This assessment will take from 1 to 2 hours.
- Following the screening appointment, MRC-NECC will review the assessment results with ADEK.
ADEK will make the final decision whether the child should be enrolled at MRC-NECC or another school. ADEK is responsible for the final decision regarding enrollment at MRC-NECC and any questions regarding enrollment should be directed to ADEK.
Please contact the Admissions Manager at [email protected] for more information or to arrange a screening appointment.